Sunday, May 3, 2009

We are in Chengdu!!!



We had an amazing time in Beijing. We had so much to do in just one full day.The people like us here they all wanted to have their picture taken with us. They all wanted Angie to hold their babies. I guess they haven't seen a blond haired woman before. The traffic is something to see here,nothing like traffic jam back home.
We just arrived in Chengdu and checked in hotel. The hotel is very nice and even has free Internet in the rooms. We meet or guide Susan and she is great! She took us to market to get snacks and water. Tomorrow we go to orphanage to meet Maggie! We even have a crib in our room. It is getting very real now! I hope we can get some sleep tonight. We will post tomorrow as soon as we can!

5 comments:

  1. Niki and I have been keeping up through the blog and Melba. We have been so touched by your journey!! Thanks for sharing your experience and can't wait to read more. We love you guys!

    Niki, Patrick and Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you guys! give her some big hugs and kisses from all the people who love her in this country!! Kim & Clint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HURRY UP ALREADY and get home!!!! The boys and I are missing you like crazy! I'm so excited for you guys and I am even more excited for Maggie. For she will meet her AMAZING parents tomorrow! I love you! Aunt BEV!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am patiently waiting for a picture of our Little Maggie. We are really missing you!
    Love,
    Mom
    Aka Mammie

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course they wanted a pic with Angie! They can see what a GREAT mommy she is going to be! Kevin, you'll be a great daddy too!! I get tears thinking about how soon you will have sweet maggie in your arms...

    ReplyDelete